We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your Personal Data and other information. “Personal Data” means any information (including but not limited to Personally-Identifying Information as that term is used in the United States) relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; where an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to that natural person.
What information we collect and why we collect it.
How we use that information.
It is our policy to respect the privacy of our users regarding any information that we may collect while operating our mobile products.
Types of data we collect:
• Name and photo
• Contact information (telephone number, address, e-mail address).
• Transactional information and movements within our platforms.
• Information about your location.
• Certain information about the activity and preferences of users and visitors within our website and the apps of our services.
Some of the purposes for which we process your data:
• Provide services and / or benefits offered by the LaunchArts Media.
• Improve our services, develop new ones and offer a better experience.
• Disseminate advertisements and advertising and promotional contacts tailored to your interests.
• Prevent fraud, abuse and related crimes to protect your safety and the sustainability of the entire ecosystem.
• Protect your rights, those of other users or those of our company.
• Collaborate with the holders of intellectual property in the exercise of their rights.
• Comply with legal obligations and requirements of competent authorities.
How we share your data
Your personal information is protected. We do not share information that can identify you. Nor do we share or otherwise transfer your personal information to third parties, with the exception of service providers.